If you have to use an appraiser find a different (honest) appraiser than the crook you went to. Looking at your photos previously posted your truck is worth no where near $8000. At this point it is worth salvage value or scrap iron value. Get a bill of sale from the current owner of the farm and start your process there. Get the title work done before you start dumping money into the build that is unless you plan for it to never be on the street. It is a process and you will just have to deal with it.

As Tiny says the Title for Sale sites are selling an illegal product. While the probabilities of getting caught are slim they still exist.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)