Deve,

In all fairness, it isn't my background that you should trust. I don't know anything. My friend that built it is the one with the background that you trust. My job was to go to steel yard, with a list of steel we needed. Cut all of the steel into the proper lengths and track down the tall hydraulic jacks. Pehaps, I had a few suggestions for the design. Oh, and I also contributed the first cab. I am also the king of over thinking things. I understand exactly. When I build something it is usually way over built. When a nuclear halocaust occures, I am sure that everthing that I have built, Keith Richards and cockroaches will be the only things left. Good luck with the your project. Keep us posted on any kind of alterations and improvements that you come up with.

Rugo


Steve Rugg
53 3100