Steve, that is the type I was talking about, but maybe the worry is just in my mind. Wouldn't be the first time.

So I can't see clearly enough, but you have the unit bolted to the door hinge on one side and the latch area on the other? Did you do anything behind the latch area to augment the metal? Since no AD door openings are the same (can be wider or narrower by as much as 3/8"), is that adjustable for each side? How do stresses at the different angles affect the cab? My worry would be when it is firewall down or at an angle. Are you careful about the different angles in any way?

These are honest questions.. I am not dissing your rotisserie, I am wondering if there are improvements you would make if you were doing several cabs. How do you feel about the weight stresses on the mounting positions? Thank you for sharing the pics!


Deve

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
1950 Chevy 3100 Standard Cab
In the Stovebolt Gallery
The Think Tank
More info and tips at Deve's Technet