No Denny, the cab is WAY different. And very problematic. The Cab was never designed to hold its own weight other than in its usual orientation. I have seen plans where they use the door posts to flip the cab over, but CRINGE when I see it because those door posts were never designed to handle the weight of the entire cab. I have thought of how to do it grabbing the actual floor mounting holes with an L shape bracket that also bolts to the firewall, but then, it defeats why you need it... to get to the hard spots to prep and paint.
In the end, I decided to make a cab cart with a pedestal to raise it high enough to paint everything but the floor, then have someone over to help me pick it up and set it on the firewall when I need the floor accessible. There are other people out there way smarter than me.. so I am hoping someone will say.. hmmmmmmmmmmm....
Rugo.. all I see is that I can get 65% off Wall Art. No pics.