| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
135
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | The worm gear clamps are good ones....if you find GOOD ones. I threw away an assortment of them that I pickup up long ago at harbor freight and some other places. Last week I went to Advance Auto and ask the lady in Commerical if she still sold the "good ones" to the garages out of the big boxes. I think I paid .79 cent a piece for some good thick ones. If you buy them prepackaged off the rack your wasting your money. There are good worm clamps out there..... .but hey, I'm almost ready to go back to the "wire" clamps. Never have to tighten them up. Had a "cold" water leak on a manifold that I couldn't stop until I put a wire clamp on it so it could "breath". | | |
| |
| |