Originally Posted by Uncle Brad
"Woogeroo, what have you been talking about on Stovebolt for the previous 5,468 posts if it wasn't inline sixes?"

Brad

See the link to my '65 C10 in my signature line... and if you see the posts I've made, you'll see that I was asking A LOT of questions for the past 13 years... but it has a later model V8 in it, not a six.

This ol '53 belonged to my dad, I helped him out on it from time to time when needed, but he did most of the wrenching/thinking on it.

That is why we are here to share and learn... we help out when we can and ask when we need to know.

Thanks everyone, I may very well have been all twisted up with the shift pattern... I got very frustrated with the whole thing to be honest and wasn't sure what was where anymore.

Thanks for all of the tips in here, I hope to check some things out this weekend, then I will report back.

-W