| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (klhansen, cmayna, Hotrod Lincoln, Peggy M, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, 2 invisible),
142
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1,747 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1,747 | Not you, just making sure that questions get asked. This is the "no fear" site. Ask the question. Please. Some one will have a solution. Most of my rant was to help(I hope). I have seen other posts from you. You help and contribute. That is after all why we come here. I will post dumb stuff. From time to time. I have done dumb stuff. Others need to know we all have made mistakes. Now if I could find my first AD truck that got lost in the divorce..well I could fix a lot of the dumb things I did with it. The VW wiper motor was a good thing at the time(6 Volt wipers yeah!) the king pins that fell out of the axle...not so good. The burned valves...should have fixed them and drove it away. Oh well. Other stuff was good and bad. Was I the only kid that raced a chevy station wagon? It was fun and a 3 on the tree(you do learn there are no fast shifts with that set up). But at 300 HP with positraction it was quick. Should have seen the look on Dads face when the king pins froze in his Fo%% truck and I made the never ending right hand turn. Watching him drive it home was priceless. His shoulders were huge when he put it in the driveway. I think I still got the parts bill for that one.
Steve H
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 11/30/2015 6:02 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Uncle Brad | 11/30/2015 6:20 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Steve_H | 12/02/2015 12:12 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Uncle Brad | 12/02/2015 1:23 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Steve_H | 12/02/2015 6:35 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Uncle Brad | 12/02/2015 7:04 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 12/04/2015 6:32 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Tramp | 12/03/2015 8:50 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| jbennett | 12/05/2015 5:14 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Larry_58_Burb | 12/06/2015 12:22 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 12/06/2015 1:59 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/07/2015 4:55 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 12/07/2015 8:22 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 12/21/2015 12:18 AM | |
| |
| |