| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,428 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Tsheridan, yeah, but you would "think" when you pay out good money you would get your moneys worth but I know thats just a dream. I plan to freshen up the pickup over winter and I have a powder coating kit I have never taken out of the box. I plan to do the brackets but the tail light holders may get paint. It will be tough to powder coat and then get the front outer piece to slip over the back one. I should have done like you are planning to do.....oh well, live and learn! | | |
| |
| |