Chuck, check the parts for sale items similar to yours, or even check some on craiglist or ebay.

....prices very from freebies to expensive rare parts. I will be honest and say there is not a big demand for 216 parts as most folks want the "insert/bearing" engine as in 235's an up. However, there are still some folks that do try to keep the 216's running and may be interested in the parts.

Put a price you can live with on them and if folks think your to expensive they will counter offer or if not interest then you can drop the price.
Again, list your parts in the Parts for Sale forum and see what happens. If I move this to the Parts for sale forum Tiny, the moderator, will ask for prices or it will be deleted so be sure to put a price on them.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile