Charlie, thank you for offering up these parts to us Southern bolters. Please put a price on your items and anyone interested can PM you are talk to you directly if there is any question about price.......this is also a requirement for posting in the regular Parts for Sale forum which I recommend you do. If someone needs them they will be willing to pay the shipping.

.....have a good friend just moved up this way from Aiken. Do you know Steve Bright? (and my father in law lived there for quite a while)
....I'll leave this post here for a day or to so you can edit it.

Thanks for your understanding.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile