Originally Posted by Bedfordman
That recovery truck's really tidy, Jock.

I'll take issue with your photo caption, though - I don't think it's a K-type, it's an RL - in fact, it looks like a modified Truck 3 Ton 4x4 Recovery Light, which the Army had from the '50s through to the '80s.

I stand corrected Bedfordman.
Like many here am a bit of a newbie when it comes to these trucks,despite the fact i'm in the UK.
I do believe that one had a Military past though.

Old (and very rusty) TKs are more my era.
I fit automotive glass and I've had a few nightmares with the TKs water soluable windscreen aperatures.

Thanks for the edumacation! grin


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.