Jock -- That's a cool looking truck. And now we know ... it's a Stovebolt!

Allen -- Concur! The things you learn around here are what keep us motivated. Someday, I want Jock to teach me to drive a Bedford breakdown truck as we go on a scotch tour. How cool would THAT be?? BTW, I was in traffic behind one of those Ford commercial van things with ladders on top and it made me think of Jock for some reason.

So in the meantime, I will keep posting to this thread until I can remember to grab B'Man's info and make an article out of it.


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)