Agree John, think we need to archive Bman's very informative post. Another thing I love about the Bolt, I just learned a ton of old truck history in 15 min's with Jock's post, Tim's wiki, and Bman's thesis !!
Before we send the hare's running regarding GM's involvement in pre-WWII Germany(Wiki), I would guess our administration supported GM's effort to help rebuild their economy right up until we realized a madman was in the wheelhouse. Can you imagine the surprise when the first serviceman's officer pointed to the abandoned Nazi truck and said can you get the dang thing running?
Thanks for taking the time gentleman.
Allen Yeah, well, that's just like, you know , your opinion, man - The Dude
1948 Chevy 3600 - goal Original restoration, Current Stage 1 - Disassembly and getting body in primer 1954 GMC 3100 goal Hot Rod, Current Stage 1 - Get body in primer 1931 Ford Model A 5 window Coupe - Old Skool Hot Rod 1945 Ford 2N Tractor - Runs great 1964 Ford 2000 Tractor - Use it every week 1974 Stingray Corvette
|