| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Bill Hanlon, UtahYork, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, 37 GC, klhansen, Gazz, Hugh63c10),
124
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,607 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,099 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,099 | The problem I have encountered with the spin on adaptors is that they come with a one of a kind mounting gasket. After a few years the gasket dries out and you have a leak. I have not been able to find a replacement. I have one of the adaptors I will donate to someone that can find a gasket for it. I have however been able to purchase the original canister type filters from Napa, Truck Shop, swap meets and others. Fred
1956 3100 Pickup/Red/350/3sp OD/PS/Disc Brakes 1957 Bel Air Sport Coupe/Red/355/TH350/PS/Disc Brakes 2017 Silverado LT Single Cab SB/Black/5.3/6 Speed Trans 1947 Willys CJ2A w/F-Head engine
| | |
| |
| |