| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 336 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 336 | Today after I primed the oil pump on my 283 (using a long screwdriver) I noticed a large oil spot on the garage floor under the oil filter. I had the guy who (half-azzed) rebuilt the engine put a spin on filter adapter. Any ideas why the filter overflowed? The oil filter has the gasket on it and was tight. Thanks for any help.
1959 3100 Apache Fleetside
| | |
| |
| |