| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Bill Hanlon, UtahYork, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, 37 GC, klhansen, Gazz, Hugh63c10),
124
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,607 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 336 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 336 | Thanks guys....I was tired from working several hours on a few engines as well as getting this engine ready to put in. After the oil puddle deal, I put my tools away and turned out the lights in my garage. I should have waited until when I could get back to it and taken a look at the obvious possibilities before posting. Tomorrow I'll get a look at it and go from there. I guess I should have left the original oil canister on, but the thought of non-availability of the filter not being there persuaded me to go with the adapter. Heck, I may go that way anyway. I appreciate your responses.
1959 3100 Apache Fleetside
| | |
| |
| |