| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,086 Posts1,056,335 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Gimoniz....well, the one for the "38" appears to be the one I have on my 37 pickup. I suspect it may REALLY be a 38 as I was suspious because the headlight mounting brackets appeared to be off a 38...Mmmmmmmm Now i'm going to dig to be SURE!! We just never know sometime as farmers etc used what they had or could make work. I was even suspious that the radiator cowling was off a 38 but since I had a parts truck I use the one off it.....the parts truck had no emblem though. Now its time for me to dig out the 37 "books" again and see what emblem I really have.... | | |
| |
| |