| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I don't think the picture is a 37 even though it looks close. On my 37 the bowtie in the center is blue and the four "corners" around it are red. The two "wings" going out from the center of it has two small indentions and they are painted blue. I do not know if this is 100% correct but if I remember seeing an original some time ago I believe mine is the same as it was. | | |
| |
| |