48x36, I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I've been here for over 15 years and have experienced a lot of things. There are folks here willing to help in about every situation.
In the lower left corner or this page is the picture posting instructions. If you have problems go to the IT Forum and someone will help you. I know there have been guys who actually posted the pictures for someone, like me, who are not computer savy....or send a note to the editor and they are more than willing to help.
Avitar--there are a host of stovebolters who volunteer their time to help Peggy and John keep things going here. There are no paid personnel here and we are not swarmed with all kinds of ads/distractions. The avatar is the "pay" moderators receive for countless hours of being a moderator. Yes, I'm one of the moderator's of the Welcome Forum for about 5 years now. I like it because I get to know folks early on. We have some very dedicated people here and I assure you there are no ELITE here. I've met literally hundreds of bolters....from Canada, Italy, Australia, Germany and have met and visited bolters all over the USA. Please, I'm not boasting here. I have a travel jar that we contribute to all year for a trip to the Stovebolt Reunion in Kanas City, the Homecoming in Maryland and I've had several Southern Stovebolt Reunions here at my HUMBLE small home. The one thing that stands out is they are far from being elite. Yes, I know a few who have quite a bit more money than me but we ALL share a common likeness and help each other. Yep, probably a bad apple in the basket somewhere but I've learned to try understand and help them. For some reason it seems to always work. In 17 years I've received countless help, from folks just like me. A hard working, family loving Stovebolter.
I have visited other forums but for some reason I always come back here...never really left. Its rare if I visit other sites.
Step back, take a deep breath of that nice desert air. Take some time to visit the tech tips, gallery photo's, how to post pics, and why we use links instead of individual picture posting and get to know us.
Knowledge IS the best resource and we are here to help.