I am replacing the window felts and rubber seals on my 1947 AD. I understand how to put the inside felt on (using either the staples (supplied) or small sheet metal screws (as mentioned in posts found on a search). I have a few questions that I hope some of you might be able to answer. First: the shop manual states that there are 3 screws holding the window channel to the door (I'm also going to replace the channel as well) I cannot see or feel any screws. I assume the channels are pressed in or attached with some kind of adhesive? Second: How does the outer rubber attach to the outside edge of the window opening? The kit supplied metal rectangular clips with an offset bend in them. There are also two pointed 'teeth' punched and bent out from the clip. The clips are 1 1/4 " by 1/2". Pic 1 Pic 2 The top part of the rubber is sloped which I assume is positioned so that the high side is against the glass and the low side is oriented to the outside of the door. There isn't much left on my window openings to get any sort of reference. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by Rusty Shackleford; 03/31/2015 4:33 PM. Reason: Added photos and info.

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.