Real good question. I guess I love to drive my 1949 more so than working on it. My Dad had a 1953 when I was younger and that's what I had to date in. I loved it. 4-speed and all. Didn't really care if the girls liked it or not! I learned a lot back in the day on keeping it running and I thank my Father for letting me learn. I don't know it all but he taught me a lot. May he rest in peace. I'll keep this 49' going in his memory. One day I'll try to get my 3/4 ton going and add it to my "running" collection. A BIG thank you to "Stovebolt" for all the help I've gotten over the past. When you get older you tend to forget things and all of you jog my memory and that's what I need. Again, thank you so much, Steven