I like driving my trucks MUCH more than working on 'em. drive I don't mind working on 'em-except wiring. eeeek I REALLY don't like doing wiring. headscratch Strangely enough though,every truck I've ever owned has needed electrical work. Hint to newbies-It seems that the more you pay for your truck,the less screwed up the electrics will likely be. (Actually,it's MORE accurate to say the LESS you pay for your truck,the MORE screwed up the electrics will be. I can provide examples that bear this out.) Currently,my '54 GMC 2 Ton needs some wiring done behind the dash to make it run again,but my back is sayin' "OH,NO YOU WON'T NEITHER!"I guess I'll figure it out. Okay-sittin' here thinkin' about it,I have a plan now. thumbs_up
Speed


1954 GMC 350
1957 GMC 1/2 ton
1962 Chevy C-30
1952 Chevy 6400 dump bed project truck
'98 Harley FLSTC
'66 Pontiac Catalina
'76 Chevy 1 ton Duallie
'84 Bronco II
'78 Dodge W-200
'81 Toyota 4X4 truck