| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,339 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2000 Posts: 3,399 Gas Pumper | | Gas Pumper Joined: Dec 2000 Posts: 3,399 | You can check out the Site Picture Archive at devestechnet.com for pics of that setup. I went with manual front disc, rear Bendix drum on my 50 project.
The problem with power was having to change or modify the crossmember. I also didnt want to move the MC to the firewall. It will be years before I am ready to test it, but others have manual front discs and are happy with the setup. | | |
| |
| |