| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 | Lemmm117 I have 49 3100 and I am going to be adding Disc Brakes to my truck too. I too am going to go with Manual brakes on my truck as well. I am not to the point of actually putting parts on my truck ( I have a son that would like to go to college first, kids!). Any ways I was figuring that I would use the master cylinder from an early 70's half ton truck with the Disc / Drum setup. I do know that will need a bracket to use the original pedals. I believe that most of the suppliers offer this bracket. I also believe that you will need a proportioning valve and possibly something else, but my mind isn't working right now.
Good luck
Brian Moore 1949 3100 5 window Deluxe "Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow" | | |
| |
| |