| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (tclederman, Hambone, sron48, Gdads51, cmayna, dt235sd, papas52, Bruce 1954-4100),
140
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 192 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 192 | Hello, I am planning on putting disc brakes on all four wheels of my '53 3100. I am thinking of keeping the brakes manual and would like to use the stock pedals (clutch and brake pedal). What do I need to use for a master cylinder? It is my understanding that I need a dual chamber mc. If so, is there a dual chamber mc that will bolt in the original mounts, or will I need an adaptor bracket of some sort? Will I need a prop valve or any other device inline so the brakes work properly? Any pictures or part numbers from setups like this would be appreciated. Thank you. | | |
| |
| |