| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 55 | Ya I was checking your pictures out and now that's why I'm question ing what I am doing. But setting here looking now the engine is on a reward slant its the intake the way its made its a little higher in back. I sorta understand the degree angle thing. So the way truck set check degree at back of tranny and make yoke at rear end 2 degree opposite. Does this with frame level or the way truck is going g to set? Thanks for help. | | |
| |
| |