Yeah Carl, that pretty much describes it. To bad that there
'Smell O Vision' never took off.
http://www.kurzweilai.net/smell-o-vision-is-finally-here
I think Joe's got a point there. I'm just pondering how I
could shut her down by running the bowl dry. I hate the
thought of hacking up my nice new fuel lines that I spent
days shaping and bundling.
Most of my implements, like snow blower, tiller, generator,
have a fuel shut off and I let them run dry when I shut them
down. A shut shut off after the AC sediment bowl would work.
As it is, the bowl empties itself after sitting a couple of
weeks so a dry start up wouldn't be anything new.
I've got a lot of little things to tend to in the spring. She
hasn't had her oil changed, grease job, a tuneup, brakes
adjusted for quite a while. Been to busy with the daily
chores and the fixin' up around Shangri La.
dg


Last edited by Denny Graham; 01/19/2015 8:14 PM.

Denny G
Sandwich, IL