Another opinion.
When I redid my entire brake system on my 49 3100 I had the truck up on jack stands for an extended amount of time as I found much more to do once I had it up and was under it (exhaust system, leaf spring service, new fuel lines, hard & soft brake lines, wireing, etc.).
The truck was up on those jack stands for approx 3 months without an issue of any kind. The wheels were off for most of that time as I found access and moving around under it much easier with them off.
I can't count the times I was under it.
Brake service by it's very nature requires the wheels be off and using ramps will overly complicate your task.
You'll be spinning those wheels to make initial & final adjustments and if you use a one man vacuum bleeder bleeding those wheel cylinders will be much easier with ALL the wheels off at the same time.
I wouldn't recommend anything I haven't done myself. As long as you use equipment thats rated for the task and load you're performing the odd's will be highly in your favor that you'll be successful. Be careful, follow the manufacturers recommendations and use all safety precautions.
I vote for the jack stands.
Dave