| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,157 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 423 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 423 | I got the parts back from my welding dude. He had ground the pins from the old bracket, got it all in pieces, and then just gave it back to me. I had not expected those hollow spacers. Once I saw them I could see that Hotrod's suggestion with carriage bolts makes most sense. So the bracket is in place. The better remains of the old rubber felt like a loose sponge. Half of the rubber was gone gone gone Now I am working on the front mount... Thanks for the help, guys
Karl It may not be the easy way, but it is the Cowboy Way - Ranger Doug Beware of the stories you read or tell; subtly, at night, beneath the waters of consciousness, they are altering your world. - Ben Okri 1953 Chevy 3100 1960 Volvo PV 544 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe | | |
| |
| |