No, I'm not do a resto and absolutely don't have bunch of money to invest. Just trying to get a 58 apache up and running so I can sell it and move on to my dream truck, my 53 Jimmy. I bought 5 in one shot, out of the woods on a moonshiner property, 2 were so bad cut them up, sold one 58 apache already, I had to buy them all to get the GMC. I got them very reasonable, but can't turn profit at paying shops well over hundred bucks for starter rebuilt. I just hated to poke solenoid starter on, because I wrestled the 235 and manual trans in alone and it was a serious fight, so kinda wanted to keep stomp switch. Honestly, I still don't see how they can charge so much.
I see you're in Hsv, I'm about 12 miles north in a little spot in the road called Hazel Green.