Hey Matt. Welcome to the Stovebolt. Took one look at your picture and thought your in for some fun, frustrations and success. Just work on it a little every day. As little as 15 minutes a day will add up.
The AD's all seem to be "bad" in the same places. Lots of aftermarket stuff to help you along the way. Many, many of us have put in floor pans, complete side cowls and the list goes on and on. Tackle it one project at a time.

An a tip.....post all your questions in the most appropriate forum. Engine in Engine Forum, Driveline in the Driveline Forum, paint in Paint and Body. That way you will get more and better results. Everyone doesn't check in here in the welcome centre every time they log in.
Good luck. We're here to help.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile