Hello all,

I purchased a CPP dual master cylinder kit a while back for my '53 3100 restore and am having problems with the mount.
CPP isn't very helpful and after reading the other threads here on Master cylinders, I thought I'd see if anyone has any insight into this problem.

I am using the adaptor plate that they claim will mount to the stock brake hardware bracket. As far as I can tell, the stock '53 bracket sticks out too far for the adaptor plate to line up with the brake pedal spindle.

As you can see from the below photo link, looking directly from the top down (front of truck is to the left) on the master cylinder, the brake pedal is aligned on the shaft/spindle but the master cylinder and proportioning valve stick too far toward the center of the truck where I've yet to bolt the original 3 spd back in.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8AGg4Pfg1IHaW93VFZwejdGejg/edit?usp=sharing]mount

I've looked for an after-market bracket that would move the cylinder and pedal out farther (down in the photo), while still keeping the use of the brake/clutch shaft in it's original position.
Short of cutting the stock bracket and re-welding, I'm at a loss as all the site claiming to sell bolt-on packages don't appear to be true.

Thanks for looking.

Michael