Thanks for the info. Having a blast driving the truck now. Run out of gears way too quick now, hit third way too soon. Need something with OD of slightly change the rear end ratio. 3000Rpm to do 60mph. I plan to hok the PCV to the intake manifold vacuum port. Currently the post supplies the vacuum for my brake booster but i was going to try and T it and try the brakes and PCV like that. I have a feel I might run into power brake issues after due to the vac levels going too far down. The carb has 2 other small vac ports on it that are not used, EGR vacuum signal port and venturi vacuum signal. Wonder if i can use one of those and not have to touch my power brake setup. Was also thinking about possibly installing it to the under side of the air cleaner plate but it would unfortunately be inside of the element thus possibly getting the carb all dirty.