Sorry about that, it is a 54 Chev 3600 long box.
The first kit is from LMC here on this page part number 15 and the other kit is from Classic Parts here and as you can see they are both different in which has caused me some confusion. Kit 1 looks like a more complete kit although there was no staples and kit 2 looks like just the seals as you say but with staples.
I understand the long tar paper in kit 1 goes between the fender and skirt and the long foam piece in kit one fits on the top front edge of the skirt, I am just not sure where the 4 square rubbers go or where the 2 round rubbers go and the small foam pieces as well.
I think both kits are for the same thing just that each have a few different pieces. I have read about having staple holes in the skirt for kit 2 but there where none in either of the skirts I have. Thanks for the replies and any help at all is really appreciated.

Ken

Last edited by Kennyjr; 09/12/2014 9:55 PM.