10-4, Tim! I lost another kit recently to a low post count forum member, even with a big deposit! I guess that's a pretty sincere form of flattery, but I'd rather somebody would just ask to buy a kit! I do have a couple of them going together as sales, not rentals. I just don't want to make it look like I'm using my forum connections to make a profit- - - -either rental or sale of a kit is pretty much a break-even proposition.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!