Hi Jerry, I'm new to this site and I have, of course, done the unthinkable. Yes I attempted to pull the old Balencer off of my 1970 Chevelle with a 350 SB engine the wrong way and I flattened about 3/4 of an inch of the 7/16-20 fine threads inside of the crank snout. When I did this you can't imagine the horror that came over me as all I could do is think about pulling this engine "again" just because of my stupid attempt to pull the Balancer.
My question to you is, Do you still have the "Crankshaft Snout Drill & Tap Guide" available to loan out? If so how can I connect with you to possibly get this from you as I am terrified to attempt this free hand as I know I have only one shot at doing this the right way. The last thing I want to do is pull the engine if I don't have to.
Thanks Jerry for your consideration
Steve