Originally Posted by Hotrod Lincoln
Later on, I'm considering getting set up to pour Babbit, such as the main bearings on the 1929 Model A Ford engine I'm rebuilding. At least Stovebolts don't have poured main bearings!
Jerry
I went to a guys house outside of B'ham a few years back, and he had just passed away suddenly. But he had the largest Model A rebuilding business in Hemmings Motor News. He had all the block pouring and boring jigs, automatic cylinder hone, crank grinder, block surfacer, etc....and a complete inventory of engine parts. He had invoices where he had rebuilt over 800 Model A's in his career. Not sure who ended up getting that stuff, but im sure they stole it. His wife had no idea what he had in his shop.


We cannot solve our problems today using the same thinking we used when we created them!

Albert Einstein