The proper US radiator offering is the $600 one. It uses newer technology and you wont have problems with cooling even if you add A/C. I have two issues with this awesome radiator. Worth every penny, but..
1) The top fill spout is at an angle. The same angle as the curvature of the radiator. It wouldn't have been that hard for them to solder the fill spout level. No big deal, just saying, its not original that way.
2) The bottom of the radiator on the 1950 original one had a hump in the bottom of it to accommodate the original CRANK. So, if you wanted to crank start the engine, there was an original crank and you could start it that way. This new radiator assumes you don't need that feature and has no hump. Since I have no plans EVER of hand cranking, I am fine with it. Just saying, its not original that way.
Look thru my bolt bucket (more pix in the bolt bucket) to see the comparison if you are bored.