The drain cock should come with the radiator but it may now be a way they cut cost? On these old trucks the top inch or inch and half of water will usually spit out and after that you are fine. No puke jug needed unless you want to add one.

I like US radiator to but shop around. You can find a deal on one but you have to dig. JimCarter USE to sell desert cooler radiators but I have not checked their lately.
Also, don't be afraid to at least ask for a discount. I did that on my 37 with aluminum radiator and got a 50 discount off a reasonable price to start with. Just saying.....


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile