Hi All.
So, since the last post I've taken apart the front end and engine.I used your advice up to this point. Just to revisit, Im trying to uncover why I have 0 compression on two cylinders, and a range of 10-40 pds. of compression on the remaining.
What I found is that cam seems to be moving lifters. That is good news.
One push rod was bent.
I pulled oil pan as well as taking off head and all surrounding parts.
The valves look pretty messy with carbon build up-as well as the piston tops. None seem to be stuck, however. The inside of the piston cylinder wall does not seem to be scratched up or grooved.
Any tricks on removing the valve springs without a spring compression tool?
Ill redo the valves, but any other ideas I might be missing?
Some say the head or block could be cracked, and others say cam could be stripped-but Im going ahead with the valve job first.
Thanks,
Judson