| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,304 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 11 | I had the same problem on my '54 with a new LMC windshield. I had bought it three years ago and had it stored and when I went to install it I had a 3/4 inch gap in the same place. I called them up and they sent me a new one no charge and it fit fine. Good company! They didn't even want the bad one back. | | |
| |
| |