I had a friend locate another windshield and it too was a little off in the same spot but not as bad and it pulled right in on the first try. The problem I have sending it back to LMC is that I bought this piece of glass a short time after I bought the truck which was about 4 years ago and it has been stored in the box they sent it in since then. So I am not too sure how they would respond after such a long time. About LMC don't get me wrong, I have bought close to $7000 to $8000 of parts from them and I have no complaints at all, LMC is a very stand up company with incredible sales people. Dealing with them has been a great experience for me all the way.
So now with the front, back and corner glass in it is time to install the side glass.
Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.

Ken