Hey guys, been a while since I've posted!

I finally got around to working on my truck. I had a blown up Chevy 305 and I took it apart to use the block to figure out the engine and tranny mounts. So far, its looking pretty good and now I'm pumped to get more done!

To my surprise, the drive shaft from the K20 that I took the 350 out of fits the rear differential yoke perfectly. Only thing I have to do it get it lengthened by 3 inches. The slip joint is all the way out of the transfer case. I decided to leave the transfer case on just in case I wanted to make it 4WD in the future.
Attachments
1955 2nd engine.png (663.09 KB, 26 downloads)
1955 Second Series Chevy. Engine.
tranny.png (778.28 KB, 26 downloads)
TRANNY
driveshaft.png (451.27 KB, 26 downloads)
DRIVESHAFT

Last edited by Peggy M; 08/29/2023 5:50 PM. Reason: added images / thumbnails

Nate in Western MA
1955 Second Series Chevy
In the Stovebolt Gallery
In the DITY Gallery
1964 K20
In the 60-66 Forum
1965 C30
1972 K20
1983 K10
1985 C20