| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 16 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 16 | I just bought a tool for removing the adjusting nut from NAPA. I was overcome with joy at finding it because I had been searching all over for it. I took photos to share http://s62.photobucket.com/user/DesertTruck/library/not sure they will display I am new to photobucket | | |
| |
| |