| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 | I have been using the same old National Detroit jitterbug sander for about 40 years. If it ever wears out, I'll probably buy a used one on eBay. I also use a National Detroit DA sander. Bosch is not the respected name it once was. They have lowered themselves to peddling Chinese stuff. For those of you who like to sand by hand, I have been seeing this sander in Europe for a long time. http://www.wurthusa.com/web/en/website/produkte_1/bodyshop/flex_sanders/flex_sanders.phpIt is finally available in the US. | | |
| |
| |