My parents got me a Dremel when I was about 19 for Xmas. It had really limited use so being ME, I kept it in perfect condition all these years (I'm 55), and now FINALLY, they have the same kind of metal cutoff wheels made for the Makita 4" but only 1-1/2 inch for much nicer finesse work. Between that and the Carbide tipped rasps, a person can now get in really close and make things look virtually perfect. I am excited when I go to the Dremel site and see all of the new accoutrements. Working on the Cab, I am using my Dremel now more than ever! Truth is, I let my wife hang on to my CC so I don't go nuts. OR... is it that she insists on keeping my credit card so I don't go nuts? wink


Deve

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
1950 Chevy 3100 Standard Cab
In the Stovebolt Gallery
The Think Tank
More info and tips at Deve's Technet