Dave, Yeah. I use power for taking rust off. I like using wire wheels. I know the grinding cone you are talking about. Have used those at time. I have some pretty small but stiff wire wheels for my die grinder that can get into small spaces. The only places I can't get into with the wheels, I resort to my small spot sand blaster. Those flap wheels do a good job too.

I was thinking of the orbital sander for paint work. I have all my patch panels done and just have some dents I have to use my stud puller because it's at the back of the cab and you cant get to them because of the double wall.

Thanks for the info.


A day without laughter is a day wasted- Charlie Chaplin
When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired.

1948 Chevy 2-Ton