Again, I appreciate your thoughts - here's what I know so far - The carb was just rebuilt last week by a very well known, reputable guy used by many of the better mechanics in our area. So, if it's a carb problem I'm stumped. Second, I did check voltage to the coil - both on the positive (key) side and the neg. (distributor) side - and I'm getting good solid voltage to the coil, and to the distributor - but there is NO spark. Yes, I did replace both the plug and the coil wires (NAPA parts through out) and I believe I have good solid connections. Regarding the coil - I have replaced it, but this problem occurs with both coils. Ok, last point - was how did it run before the tune-up - well it gradually got worse and worse, so I began replacing stuff, and then it just quit running altogether. Now I've replaced and tuned everything I can think of - so I'm sort of wondering of there is an internal problem in the distributor itself - but I'm not sure what's in the guts of the thing. Am I way off track here? Frustrating thing is that when I fire it up the morning, or after a cooling off period it runs just great!