Dave/Stovebolt members,

I was looking back in old posts and came across this one I wrote a while back.

Since this post, I've tried to turn the car over. It turned-i.e. the starter worked and power was to the plugs-but no ignition. After running a compression test, I found the same thing as you, Dave-no compression.

Well, actually 2 of the cylinders have no compression, the other 4 have compression from 10-40 pounds-way below the manuals stated 110 to run.

Im thinking of pulling the engine. The rocker arms go up and down so it doesnt seem to be cam. Im thinking it is piston rings frozen to pistons-but saw on this post Dave got away with pulling head and it was valves....

Also, what about cracked block or head? In other words, what are chances of this engine having a crack in the body or head? (The front freeze plug was popped).

Just looking for advice before pulling engine from car.
Thanks for continued help,

Judson