| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | I replaced my springs without removing the rivets. I wouldn't remove them, it can be done without.
I used the springs from Jim Carter on my 46. I was displeased with the fact that they sent Corvette parts and re-tagged the bag to say it was for a Chevy truck (you could see the Corvette tag underneath). I had to do a lot of fiddling to make them work, including removing several coils from each spring just to get them to pull enough to be able to adjust the headlight. | | |
| |
| |